NEXT ENROLLMENT SPRING 2018
What You'll Learn:
How to plan stress-free meals in 5 steps.
Learn how healthy eating is a "no-brainer" and how you'll never have to diet again!
How to go to the grocery store just twice a month and SAVE MONEY!
How grocery stores and advertising companies convince you to buy their unhealthy items -- when you actually think they're healthy!
The difference between Emotional (Stress) Eating and Mindful Eating.
5 Reasons you can't stop emotional eating.
Identify your triggers for stress eating and how to overcome them.
5 Ways to practice Mindful Eating.
Over 40 tips and tricks to make healthy eating easy.
And SO MUCH MORE!
5 LIVE videos hosted by Amber Madden, Binge Eating Therapist
- Nutrition Basics
- Setting SMART Goals
- The Games Grocery Stores Play
- Stress-Free Meal Planning
- Mindful Eating vs. Emotional Eating
- Attend each session with other members in the program. Share feedback, advice and ask questions.
- All sessions will be recorded and available for the length of the program.
5 Pre-recorded Instructional Videos
- A Grocery Haul - See EXACTLY what I buy at the store.
- A Guided Grocery Store Tour - Learn how to apply lessons from the program while at the store.
- My Favorite Healthy Products - Products that make healthy eating easy and tasty.
- Meal Planning and Prepping - The no-fuss way I plan/prep my meals in action.
- What I Eat in a Day - Follow along with me as I give you an inside peek to the meals and choices I make everyday.
Utilize the entire community to build encouragement, motivation and support. Share ideas, favorite quotes, recipes and ask questions.
- Super secret Facebook Group for members only.
- Earn Participation Points each week for entry in the Weekly Drawing.
- Weekly Giveaway - Blue Apron, Hello Fresh, Meal Prepster, Eatingwell Magazine Subscription and more!
- Attend LIVE presentations with community as if in a classroom setting.
Weekly Lesson Plans and Challenges
Each week receive a lesson plan to guide you through the program straight to your inbox.
-Lesson Plans will include:
- Instructions on how to make the most of the lesson for the week.
- Login instructions for LIVE videos.
- Handouts to go along with each lesson.
- Weekly Challenge to help you incorporate the week's lesson into your own life.
- Tracking sheet so you can track your progress.
- Additional helpful resources.
Chance to win a weekly prize. (Home Chef, Blue Apron, Meal Prep Containers, Eating Well Magazine and more.)
25 Healthy Hacks from a Binge Eating Therapist E-Download
Discounts from some of your favorite brands: Reebok, Love with Food, Iherb, Home Chef and Hello Fresh.
Madden Wellness Membership (when it launches) at discounted rate of $5 per month (For as long as you're enrolled!)
10% discount on Madden Wellness services for up to 6 months after program ends.
Half off a Guided Grocery Store Tour OR 4 Week Food Log Analysis.
Facebook Livestreams - Extra tips to keep you motivated and inspired.
Numerous invaluable resources provided along the way.
I provide services for everyone around the United States through telehealth, virtual counseling platforms. My approach focuses on the concepts of Intuitive (Mindful) Eating and a Health At Every Size perspective. My goal is to help clients identify destructive, problematic eating habits and develop normalized eating behaviors. For some individuals (those who overeat, binge or yo-yo diet) this could translate to weight loss. However, for others who restrict, this could mean learning to accept your body at it's natural size. We will work on learning what "normal" eating looks like, as well as learning strategies for loving your body and yourself more. My philosophy is a NON DIET approach, free of stressful time lines and learning to incorporate ALL foods in moderation. ~ Amber
Amber has been working in the mental health field since 2008. She has a Bachelor's degree in Psychology from University of the Cumberlands and a Master's degree in Counseling Psychology from Union College of Kentucky. She is a Licensed Counseling Professional Associate (LPCA) certified by the Kentucky Board of Counseling. She is a member of the Association for Applied Sport Psychology, and is certified in Eating Disorders & Obesity from Northern Illinois University. Amber also belongs to the professional organization, the Kentucky Counseling Association.
She has spent her career working with both children and adults in a variety of treatment settings. Amber is skilled in treating various mental health issues and has maintained most of her career as an addictions specialist. She utilizes her skills in addiction to assist her clients in identifying destructive habits, "food addictive" patterns, and develop a positive approach to overall health and wellness. She has a passion for assisting clients in achieving their healthy goals and learning to love nutritious foods and exercise. Amber provides a safe, caring and comfortable environment to promote healing. Her approach is nonjudgmental and her goal is to help you feel at ease while exploring a new path to wellness.
PreviewWeek 1 - Nutrition Basics and Goal Setting
StartWeek 1 LIVE Session Replay
StartWeek 2 Lesson Plan - Stress Free Meal Planning
StartWeek 2 LIVE Session Replay
StartWeek 3 Lesson Plan - Mindful Eating vs. Emotional Eating
StartWeek 3 LIVE Session Recording - Mindful Eating vs. Emotional Eating
StartWeek 4 - The Games Grocery Stores Play
StartWeek 4 - LIVE Session Replay
Frequently Asked Questions
Cancellation policy: Full refunds are given until 1 week prior to the program start date, at which point the welcome packet will be emailed out. After the welcome packets are emailed no refunds will be given for any reason. Should participants wish to switch to a later program date, they are able to do so at no additional charge anytime prior to the start of their original program. Once the program has started, no more requests to switch to a later program date will be accommodated.